The Barat Education Foundation is pleased to offer 3 transcripted master credits for completion of the Learning @ the Source Series. This program extends the workshop experience with online learning and classroom application. The credits are granted from Regis University in Denver, Colorado with no tuition cost, and only a small administrative processing fee of $300.
This is a unique opportunity for you to get the credit you deserve for using best practices with your students.
The Master Credit Program has the following 5 requirements for either Level 1 or Level 2 participation:
1. Enroll: Complete the Master Credit Enrollment form so that we know you are in the program. There are no screening requirements – this is credit for the work you do!
2. Workshops: Complete either series, including all four workshop sessions.
3. Online Learning: Complete required online learning modules (as designated on your Master form), with successful reviews from your virtual learning mentor.
4. Student Project: Complete one primary source project with at least 20 students and submit a portfolio of student work.
5. Portfolio: Submit Portfolio and Summary Forms to Barat Education Foundation.